Mapsend Streets And Pois..how?

spark363

Ok...I've been playing with the Mapsend software for an hour now. I want to see the points of interest on the map shown on the PC. They show on my GPS when I D/L them, but I can't get them to show on the PC. There are 2 State Parks near here that don't show on the GPS and I would like to see if they are listed in the software. So far, I'm not impressed with Mapsend. MS Streets is much, much better. Too bad that would D/L! I feel as if I wasted my money. Is there other software that is better that will work with my Meridian?

Edited by spark363

I have selected the POIs on the options menu. Well the problem is that this software doesn't show all the parks. I did manage to find one park near here that it has shown. Too bad the map showed it about a mile away from where it really is. Some of the biggest parks in CT are just not shown. It' sad to see that an expensive software like this being so inadequate. I really hope I'm doing something wrong or overlooking something obvious on the software.