Fs Metroguide V4.02

kevin917z

I have recently purchased the garmin mapsource metroguide v4.02 thinking it was newer than a version i allready had, but i was wrong. I allready have the same version (just different version of metroguide)as well as the metroguide v5.0 I have only installed this software 1 time and have not used it. I found out it was the same metroguide data. This software is the version previous to v5.0 I would like to to sell it for 49.50 with tracking and shipping included in the price, I need to sell it since i now have two programs exactly the same. You can view my previous posts to see items i have sold (i think 4 or 5) on here, one being a 100 dollar gps. This program could be given as a gift as it is in MINT condition with the original box and everything and looks absolutely new. It looks as if it hasnt been opened.

garmin has 2 versions, the METROguide data and the MAPSOURCE data,

basicly mapsource is the program, metroguide is the data (ie. mapsource metroguide, mapsource topo mapsource roads and rec, etc)

i was confused between the two versions so i ended up with the same versions ;)

please email me if your interested, thanks!

NOTE:

v4.02 includes bodies of water, lakes, ponds rivers, etc, which v5.0 does NOT include hardly any of. V5.0 also takes MORE memory in the gps for the points of interest like libraries, restraunts, dry cleaners etc. I have noticed very very few updates in v5.0 that are not in v4.02

Edited by kevin917z