Yearly subscription.

How does one find when yearly Groundspeak Charter Membership subscription expires?

icon_confused.gif Email came giving this statment - The payment for your subscription to Groundspeak Charter Member failed because you do not currently have a back-up funding source for your instant transfer payment.

Groundspeak has been notified of this failed payment. icon_confused.gif

The given url link caused Cookie manager to raised flag when it should have not.

That should have never happen but then again computers are perfect since huuman program them!

I think that by paying thru paypal you should have a saved history of all transactions on their site. If you are a paypal member...

"And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"

oops.. I'm saying that you can go back and look up the transaction date on their site to find the day you payed for the first year.

"And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"

quote:
Originally posted by BeOnTheLookOut:

I think that by paying thru paypal you should have a saved history of all transactions on their site. If you are a paypal member...

icon_biggrin.gif Pulled up transaction history. YIPS.. Just seeing all those funds completed.. can make one ill at times. Once again it's huuman who tell machines what to do that can cause failures.