Who wants the pinmap topic to Die??

Guest Lazyboy

Guest Lazyboy

OK a simple question by Peanuthead has gone weird on us. Everyone has their own opinion and I'm sure all of us would love to see the two parties work it out. I think they will. But maybe we need to quit peeing into the wind and go find a cache.

Guest Soap Opera Digester

Nope!

This is better than any Soap Opera....with its own cliff-hanger....will we or won't we get back the maps!

On with the thread.....!

Guest Soap Opera Digester

I will....soon. As soon as I go after my first cache. I only received my GPS last week!

In the meantime, anonymity it shall be!!

"...and now back to our soap, As the Geocache Turns"

Guest rusty

It definitely needs to die on the newslist. At least in the forums I can easily ignore it. I read it for a while and I stated my opinion. End of thread for me.

Rusty...

Guest bunkerdave

This could be a better thread. A spin-off! We should place bets on how the Pin-map thread will end...or IF. My bet is we will NOT get the Buxley Maps back, and the new maps will get done, but will be slower than the Buxleys were. Farquhuar...however the heck you spell that...wil start his own web site and get into his own copyright war with Jeremy. Jeremy goes into hiding in Montana, but emerges periodically to place a cache with encrypted instructions to his successor on running the site. This more than doubles the number of caches in Montana. The ATF goes on a Man-hunt for JI in Montana, and they find him holed up in a shed, feverishly planning a hopelessly diabolical multi-cache to drive the remaining cachers into mad oblivion. Any other guesses?

Guest Paulwhy

The thread will end quickly if we lock Jeremy and Ed in a room with Miss Manners and Judge Judy until they both yell 'UNCLE'. Maybe in less than an hour.

Paul

------------------

Guest Iron Chef

quote:
Originally posted by suntzu:

I thought it was dead. It should be. Do we even need a thread to decide whether it should die?

If the thread could decide on it's own whether or not to kill another one of it's kind, wouldn't that be murder? The consequences are mindboggling! ;~)

------------------

-Iron Chef

_ _ _________________ _ _

agefive.com/geocache/

"But a big booming voice from the sky is exactly what you have found..."

-Contact

Guest WJJagfan

It will die on it's own, but in the mean time this is fun!

I have checked out this new Geotreasures.com site. It's got a long ways to go, but I decided to go ahead and post my cache there as well.

Guest MadGPS

Yup !! it should die and real fast too,cause this is giving bad name to this site and some are thinking off openning their own site, " GEOCACHING.CA " any problems with this ?? Think of it,everybody has their own caching website.Well,this would spread the "hide" verses the "hunt" ratio for a while and end that problem,also watch the media pick up on this and what kind of publicity this will give + or - ! Nobody will ever open up a site for this type of sport again.It will be taboo to do so.Just because of ........ $$$$.Naaaaa !!!

MadGPS icon_biggrin.gif

Guest MadGPS

Yup !! it should die and real fast too,cause this is giving bad name to this site and some are thinking off openning their own site, " GEOCACHING.CA " any problems with this ?? Think of it,everybody has their own caching website.Well,this would spread the "hide" verses the "hunt" ratio for a while and end that problem,also watch the media pick up on this and what kind of publicity this will give + or - ! Nobody will ever open up a site for this type of sport again.It will be taboo to do so.Just because of ........ $$$$.Naaaaa !!!

MadGPS icon_biggrin.gif