How many caches did you visit this Memorial weekend?

Guest bearboy

Guest bearboy

I visited 3 and placed out one here in Michigan.The 3 I visited were all really well placed ammo containers.The one I placed is a my first multi stage cache.It is in a rubbermade container.I would have visited more of them but It rained all weekend.

Guest Todd Svec

Five total. 2 Saturday, 3 Sunday on the way home. Made a 3 1/2 hours trip a 7 hour trip to grab a few. Had the goodies to place two, but did not find a good enough spot in the time alotted.

Guest Paul Lamble

Found two on Saturday and four on Sunday. Looked for a fifth, but someone had stolen it apparently. Might get out this afternoon to replace another stolen cache.

Paul Lamble

Guest wtmrn

The wife and I found 8 on sat., we drove 800 miles, total time traveling and caching was 18 hours, spent Sun and Mon recovering. Had a blast. wtmrn

Guest kimbeattie

Two on Saturday (26th). I checked up on a placed cache and scouted out locations for two more caches today (the 28th), so while I only visited two caches, I did all the walking and searching for four or five.

Eight in one day? 18 hours? 800 miles? And my wife calls me obsessed? icon_smile.gif But that does sound like a great day and a great time!

Guest kimbeattie

Two on Saturday (26th). I checked up on a placed cache and scouted out locations for two more caches today (the 28th), so while I only visited two caches, I did all the walking and searching for four or five.

Eight in one day? 18 hours? 800 miles? And my wife calls me obsessed? icon_smile.gif But that does sound like a great day and a great time!

Guest bunkerdave

Placed three - all in the Valley of the Gods area in Utah. Found four. One on Saturday, two on Sunday, one on Monday. Good weekend by my standard - especially for placings. - BunkerDave 6/31

Guest bunkerdave

quote:
Originally posted by wtmrn:

The wife and I found 8 on sat., we drove 800 miles, total time traveling and caching was 18 hours, spent Sun and Mon recovering. Had a blast. wtmrn

Holy smokes. I found 5 one day, but I only had to drive 270 miles, and hiked about 5 miles total. I had heard of 7 in one day - I actually bumped into a guy and his boys who were on their 7th that day - but I think 8 might be a record. I wondered after I got 5 what the record was. I think I know now.

Guest tecmage

Hey,

Looked for eight- four Saturday, four Sunday(three apparently stolen), found five- one Saturday and four Sunday. We drove about seven hours to and from, another hour looing for caches and a place to stay. Hiked another couple of miles Monday scouting out and placing a multi-stage cache.

Richard and Tracy

Guest ddrevik

Looked for one, but couldn't find it thanks to some snakes, rain and almost getting run over by ATVs. And you know what? We STILL had a good time.

Guest glenn

Several, All in Southern Missouri. Royal Pain, Wildcat Mountian, Toll Gate, Mina Sauk Falls, John SHut inns, and another not listed. So that makes 5 or 6 plus a float trip, a little necessary "backwoods tracking" and some camping. Total miles about 250.

GLNash

St. Louis, Mo

Guest glenn

Paul Wrote

Found two on Saturday and four on Sunday. Looked for a fifth, ***but someone had stolen it apparently.*** Might get out this afternoon to replace another stolen cache.

Paul Lamble

-------------

I am very dissapointed to see these caches removed by someone that visited the geocache website. I hope that they are replaced as they were very interesting caches in the KC, Mo area.

Glenn

stl, mo

Guest metro

5 on Sunday and 2 on Monday. I would have liked to have done an additional 4 on Saturday but those $#%$ errands and a reluctant wife got in the way. There is always next weekend.

------------------

metro

Guest ericdb1

Wife and I found two on Saturday. Both had to work Sunday. Had a great time, and took son who was home visiting from the USAF. He enjoyed the hunts also. I think he is now hooked.

Guest nhouse

I went on my first today and found it! That's kind of a Memorial Day weekend find as I am still on leave from the Army. It's an extended vacation for my bro-in-law's HS graduation. I'm hooked now.

Guest Miles678

My Dad (69 years young) and I found 1 cache on Sunday and 4 on Monday (of which we split I spotted two and he spotted two). We had a great time. I definitely have him hooked on geocaching now!!