Downloading waypoints for the Etrex Legend

I am having issues with downloading multiple waypoints, can you really only get 20 at a time? Also, is there any field on the Etrex Legend that would allow you to see the "name" of the cache? After 22 caches this weekend my head was spinning from the cryptic GC numbers assigned to the caches, and trying to find the coordinating print out in my massive binder of print outs icon_smile.gif . Anyone who has a Legend, could you give me any advice? Or is this just the breaks of the game? A friends Mag 315 I borrowed allowed me to put comments on each cache. Made it easier, than trying to remember some random numbers and letters.

Correct: You can download 25 waypoints at a time. There is a good thread on using GeoBuddy to merge multiple downloads into a single file.

Correct: You cannot store the name of the caches ... only the Waypoint name. For this reason, there have been many threads on the use of Palm Pilots (and similar) to download cache descriptions ... no need to print descriptions.

so it seems we need more gadgets to make the gadgets work to our liking icon_smile.gif I wish it were more simple. I have now decided I need a Palm pilot or a laptop.. and I need a digital camera.. and I need all those nifty accessories for my Legend... and.. and... wow this stuff adds up.

I was also a little disappointed that the maps on the Legend were as cryptic as they are. They give you the neat detailed map sticker on the package.. but you need MapSource (another hunk of change) to get that amount of detail.. HEAVY SIGH. icon_rolleyes.gif

Correct: we need more gadgets to make the gadgets work to our liking icon_smile.gif

Correct: [You] need a Palm pilot or a laptop.. and [you] need a digital camera.. and [you] need all those nifty accessories for [your] Legend... and.. and... wow this stuff adds up.

Oh So Correct: They give you the neat detailed map sticker on the package.. but you need MapSource (another hunk of change) to get that amount of detail..