First Aid Kit

Trinch

After reading about the misadventures of a fellow geocacher as he was searching for my bounty (slid on some wet rocks while crossing a creek and bang up his knees) I decided to place a basic first aid kit in my cache. It contains little more than a few bandaids, some gauze, some tape, and some ointment. Although its a little too late for that guy :-( , I though I would share this idea with everyone so that you may consider doing the same with your caches. You never know when someone may need it and I am sure they will greatly appreciate it if they do.

-Trinch

Here in Florida we have some nasty bitting bugs.One cache we visted( Starkey II by Infosonge) had a can of bug spray in it.That was a life saver since we had walked a couple of miles from our car without carrying bug spray. All my future caches will have a small can of bug spray in them with a note to leave for future cachers.. Yes I really like your idea. Scrapman