AndiM 66

stayfloopy 66

HFJohn 63

kkbean 61

smcginnis 60

jaw2925 60

Bufford 60

Hillwilly 60

updated every monday evening by Peanuthead, still an amazingly together sort of guy.

www.delphi.com/geocachingstats

Guest Markwell

quote:
Originally posted by Hard Slate:

Yeas, but can you regionalize this list? tongue.gif

I would think it'd be hard to regionalize without Jeremy's cacher home page. On the BB people know that I'm from around Chicago, and most of the caches I've found are from around Chicago, but I have 1 find in Tennessee with more to come. If I ever join the ranks of the elite finders, would I be listed in the Midwest or the Southeast?

Like I said, when Jeremy gets the individual cacher profile pages up, the information could be gathered from there as to where the home base of the seeker is. Even then, not everyone will want to put their location.

Guest PharoaH

nd 200 and didn't place 1, I don't mind. It takes all types. That being said, I would like to see a stat for total contribution - who placed the most. Probably someone in Utah icon_smile.gif

GEOCACHER # OF CACHES # OF CACHES HIDDEN

erik 138 *none found for Erik, 2 found for Eric

GLNash 119 *none found

wtmrn 115 6

Gumby & Pokey 115 *none found

bunkerdave 108 7

denali 105 3

JoA 100 *none found

Hasbro 89 4

bent_twigs 87 *none found

erik88l-r 85 2

KF Quad Explorer 83 17 Wow!

hunt4elk 77 3

AndiM 66 2

stayfloopy 66 1

HFJohn 63 1

kkbean 61 10

smcginnis 60 8

jaw2925 60 10

Bufford 60 13

Hillwilly 60 33 Holy cow!

*None found does not necessarily mean that they haven't placed any. The user may have simply used a different "byline". I searched only on the user names as entered here, no variations. Feel free to follow up to set the record straight.

Guest PharoaH

nd 200 and didn't place 1, I don't mind. It takes all types. That being said, I would like to see a stat for total contribution - who placed the most. Probably someone in Utah icon_smile.gif

GEOCACHER # OF CACHES # OF CACHES HIDDEN

erik 138 *none found for Erik, 2 found for Eric

GLNash 119 *none found

wtmrn 115 6

Gumby & Pokey 115 *none found

bunkerdave 108 7

denali 105 3

JoA 100 *none found

Hasbro 89 4

bent_twigs 87 *none found

erik88l-r 85 2

KF Quad Explorer 83 17 Wow!

hunt4elk 77 3

AndiM 66 2

stayfloopy 66 1

HFJohn 63 1

kkbean 61 10

smcginnis 60 8

jaw2925 60 10

Bufford 60 13

Hillwilly 60 33 Holy cow!

*None found does not necessarily mean that they haven't placed any. The user may have simply used a different "byline". I searched only on the user names as entered here, no variations. Feel free to follow up to set the record straight.

Guest Bufford

Looking through the list I'm proud to report that the cachers, on the list, with the most caches placed are all from the Klamath Basin in Oregon..way to go. And as Peanuthead stated, Hillwilly is a cache placing god. I just got home from finding two more of his caches. I am hurt though that KF Quad Explorers got a wow for 17 and I got ignored at 13.... icon_wink.gif. Good caching to you and yours.....Bufford

Guest Bufford

Looking through the list I'm proud to report that the cachers, on the list, with the most caches placed are all from the Klamath Basin in Oregon..way to go. And as Peanuthead stated, Hillwilly is a cache placing god. I just got home from finding two more of his caches. I am hurt though that KF Quad Explorers got a wow for 17 and I got ignored at 13.... icon_wink.gif. Good caching to you and yours.....Bufford

Guest Bufford

Hopefully PharoaH somehow missed caches placed by several of the top cachers otherwise the word parasite comes to mind.

I'm sure there had to be an error icon_wink.gif

Guest Bufford

Hopefully PharoaH somehow missed caches placed by several of the top cachers otherwise the word parasite comes to mind.

I'm sure there had to be an error icon_wink.gif

Guest erik88L-R

The only obvious error that I see is it does not include archived caches. That would double my admittedly meager number of caches placed. I do also (really) have 2 more in the trunk of my car ready to place soon......that would triple the number. And the road to hell is paved with good intentions, right?

Guest Moun10Bike

quote:
Originally posted by Gossamyrrh:

I wonder how the list is looking now, as local boys erik88l-r and bent_twigs have both passed the 100 mark.

I can't vouch for its accuracy, but I've been keeping a tally for the last couple of weeks on my geocaching page (see signature) -- look in the lower right corner.

------------------

Jon (Moun10Bike)

27H/71F/3C/2S/2X

N 47° 36.649', W 122° 3.616'

www.switchbacks.com/geocaching.html