If you won the lottery?.

Guest Ramness570

Guest Ramness570

Would you make a cache to share the wealth a little? If so what would you do?

------------------

Team Ramness570 Brian, Christine & TabascoX

Senior Member Southeast Xterra Club

Geocaching since October 2000.

Guest madphatboy2

This cache is an example of what you are talking about.

p.s. opps, after I replyed, I read through it again and realized what you meant.

------------------

MPB2

I wander from here to there looking for. . .my mind? And then I find it in the cache.

[This message has been edited by madphatboy2 (edited 18 February 2002).]

I've placed lotto tickets in before the drawing but after.....

I've also left scratchers and so far everybody else is luckier than I am. I've placed 5 and so far there was a $10 and a $12 winner.

Funny, on a very long cache hunt in a swamp this morning, I had contemplated a "Christmas" cache. In it would be a $100 bill. Granted you can't retire on a hundred bucks, but still, it's a nice prize for the effort. (I think)

Maybe around next Dec I can talk a few local guys into chipping in to a pot and we can all place a jackpot cache as a team effort.

And if I should hit the lottery one day, yes, I will do a cache with a nice gift in it...but the coordinates will be emailed to the local crew in this area before I post it on the website. Hey, I gotta give my hometown team the head start!

Same here! I'll definitely geocache around the world--and be the first to hide and seek a geocache in every continent, every country, every island, every city known to man!

I'll also place some expensive stuff like GPSRs, leathermans, Alti-thermo watches, FRS radios, PalmPilots, iPods, digital cameras, Night vision goggles & binoculars, 10GB portable storage devices, Mont Blanc fountain pens, keys to an SUV with coordinates...etc.

I'll blow the mind of any geocacher and be known as Sweet Sugar GeoDaddy O'!