Who is watching....

Guest logscaler

Guest logscaler

Hi People. Does anybody have an Idea if it is possible to see who(m) is "watching" caches? I would be interested in finding out. How about just e-mailing the cache owner if your watching a cache? Any thoughts?

TTFN, logscaler

Guest Laserman6328

To help satify your curiosity I've been watching Ogden. Found it in a search of places near my parents house, when I get over to visit them I'll plan to go searching for it.

Well, I have been watching one of yours Logscaler. The plans were this summer to visit the rest of the moondog team in Redmond and go down to the HOLE cache and visit one of our favorite caves (Derrick), do some camping and more exploring in the area. Thought we might be the first to bag the "HOLE" this summer, since it not in a travelled area, but responsibilties in caring for a family member has limited my travels and geocaching this summer. But still plan on getting there and also over to "DRY RIVER".

navdog

Guest ClayJar

quote:
Originally posted by leskowitz:

Then again I am also a EGOCACHER so that explains it.

LOL! I think I'll keep using that word, assuming it means what I think it means. (Okay, sure, it's an obscure mangling of the quote from TPB, but hey, it's the middle of the night.)