New Feature - Caches FOUND By This Person

Guest glenn95630

Guest glenn95630

wing caches no longer active. However, it would be nice to at least list all the caches (and have a big red ARCHIVED tag) to show the past history of a cache hider.

Another item I noticed is that if someone has found a cache more than once (e.g. a moving cache), it is not indicated in the "found" number. This results in a discrepancy between the found count after the finder's name in the logs and the number of found caches in this new listing. It's a small point, and something than may not need to be changed, but it will probably cause questions in the future.

Bob

kimbeattie wrote:

WOW! Now this is a feature I've been waiting for for a long, long time! This is cool! Many the time I've wanted to see a list of caches someone else has found! Very cool!

Now . . . if I could see a list of people watching a cache . . .

Interesting to note: How do you get a list of caches found by someone who has not placed any caches?

Easy! You just need to edit the URL and replace the username with the username of the person whose list you want to see.

I wonder if the Search page will be updated to add a User Name search field now?