It's coming soon. Memphis Man's first - Johnny Cache

MemphisMan

...when the proliferation of ATMs was gathering some serious momentum, one of the major Canadian banks dubbed their's 'Johnny Cash Machines'. I guess they thought that a catchy name was a clever way to make their ATMs stand out from everyone else's (although I believe that they gave up using it a long time ago). Mind you, I suppose that if your name was 'Johnny' and you happened to be a GeoCacher, your GPSr could be referred to as 'Johnny's Cache Machine'.

ontario1.gif

Don't worry bitbrain. Johnny is NOT in a Ring of Fire..lol. Nor is he going to be "Going to Jackson". icon_smile.gif Finished him last night nearly. Just needs a few coats of Kilz and paint and oh..got to add his guitar. I hope everyone enjoys. I live in East Memphis so for my own convenience I'll probably be hiding him on that side of town . But , I also have some other ideas for him depending on his popularity or lack of it. icon_smile.gif Hope to "plant" him this weekend.

MemphisMan