Finding Archived Caches (e.g. I Hate I-5 series)

Guest travisl

Guest travisl

I'm planning on placing another cache in the I Hate I-5 series, but there's no way that I can see to find all caches in the series.

I'm seeing numbers 1, 2, 2b, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12, but no 3, 4, or 6, and I don't know if there's ever been an "I Hate I-5 XIII" or greater. Am I missing something, or do I just need to just take a chance and assume that XIII is the next number?

Guest Lazyboy

Number 3 was mine and in San Diego, it was stolen a few times so I archived it. I'm going to put up a new #3 later today. I also know that #6 is gone and as soon as I can slip over the border I'll put it back up.

Guest kablooey

I think Just A Short Walk posted a half dozen or more I Hate I-5 caches on his trip northward. I don't remember them being numbered; so you might want to contact him as well.

I decided that I was not going to follow the numbers.. Too many have been gone and they get picked up by the cleaninig crews unless you leave them really hidden...

Each was named "I Hate I-5 - xxxxxxx" with the xxxxxxx being a name I picked when I placed the cache..

The same with the 101 caches "Binary Blues - xxxxxx"

quote:
Originally posted by kablooey:

I think Just A Short Walk posted a half dozen or more I Hate I-5 caches on his trip northward. I don't remember them being numbered; so you might want to contact him as well.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Just a Short walk" Says....

If You plant a cache they will come.....