Charter Membership

gmaxis

Just an idea, Jeremy...

You might wanna put a Subscribe link or something on the main page, bcuz I looked all around before I finally found it in the forums. But not everybody reads the forums, and some geocachers might be clueless to the whole subscription thing!

Shybabe924

quote:
Originally posted by shybabe924:

Just an idea, Jeremy...

You might wanna put a Subscribe link or something on the main page, bcuz I looked all around before I finally found it in the forums. But not everybody reads the forums, and some geocachers might be clueless to the whole subscription thing!

I'll echo that. My first clue was seeing a bunch of posts replied to by "Charter Members" and I ended up doing a search of the forums to find enough messages to direct me to the right link. Even a "subscribe" button next to the "donate" button on all of the cache pages would be handy.

quote:

You might wanna put a Subscribe link or something on the main page, bcuz I looked all around before I finally found it in the forums.

Subscriptions officially were to start this evening, but I "leaked it" at the Monday chat on the ClayJar Geocaching chat. This basically resulted in a bunch of early subscriptions and other hubub. I'll make it more obvious tonight.

icon_redface.gif

Jeremy

quote:

You might wanna put a Subscribe link or something on the main page, bcuz I looked all around before I finally found it in the forums.

Subscriptions officially were to start this evening, but I "leaked it" at the Monday chat on the ClayJar Geocaching chat. This basically resulted in a bunch of early subscriptions and other hubub. I'll make it more obvious tonight.

icon_redface.gif

Jeremy

quote:

Just an idea, Jeremy...

Shybabe924

I heard about it from a friend, otherwise I wouldn't have known either. But I signed up for a year almost immediately. Looking forward to "new" features.

Can those of us that signed up before it was officially announced and posted on the web site get a special logo to induce logo envy? icon_smile.gif Just kidding.

quote:

Just an idea, Jeremy...

Shybabe924

I heard about it from a friend, otherwise I wouldn't have known either. But I signed up for a year almost immediately. Looking forward to "new" features.

Can those of us that signed up before it was officially announced and posted on the web site get a special logo to induce logo envy? icon_smile.gif Just kidding.