HOW TO CREATE A GREAT CACHE EXPERIENCE

Jomarac5

quote:
Secenca wrote:

A unique location that is "special" to the cache hider.

This is a very good point.

If the cache owner places a cache at a location that they personally enjoy, they're more likely to be interested in what others think of the location -- creating even more excitement for the cache placer.

GPSaxaphone, I've found lots of caches with holes in the bags from pencils, as you've mentioned.

I think part of the reason is the length of the pencil. If the pencil is longer than the width or height of the bag, the point end is forced in the to edge of the bag.

I've found that using shorter pencils works pretty good. I buy golf pencils at the dollar store or at an office supply store -- they're usually about 20 for a buck. I put two or three in with the log book, and a pen. So far, I haven't had any pencil holes in the log book bags.

quote:
I've found that using shorter pencils works pretty good. I buy golf pencils at the dollar store or at an office supply store -- they're usually about 20 for a buck. I put two or three in with the log book, and a pen. So far, I haven't had any pencil holes in the log book bags.

Me and my parents just grab some extras every time we golf!

pokeanim3.gif