International caching....

Lyra

Yay! Loving life here! There's a possibility that I may be "hopping the pond" from little ol' Virginia to the British Isles in the not-too-distant future. Hooked cacher that I am, the first thing that I did was check out how they do things in England, even before checking exchange rates or air fares (um, I think I saw a great deal on tickets for September 11th, need to check that out, but need to print out a few more cache descriptions first!). It'll be neat logging a few overseas caches, especially for a relative newbie like me.

Nothing requiring a reply. Just "journey proud" as my grandmother would call it. icon_biggrin.gif

Just introduced Mr. Garmin to the coordinates for the first one I'm gonna hunt and it's over 3500 miles from here. Lotta walking! Gonna need some special boots or something!

Okay, guess this has probably been a topic explored previously, but...

Stories, bragging rights, bumping uglies, or whatever you may want to call it, what's the greatest distance between two caches you've found?

So far for me, I think it's only about 130 miles, thanks to one that I hunted out at my wife's father's house. Other than that, maybe about 40 miles (until I get back from England!)