Name the Geopet

Guest tecmage

Guest tecmage

Hey All,

Tracy and I found ourselves a Geopet when we found the Jesse James Grave Cache http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=6466. Since we're unable to have a real dog right now, this little guy is substituting. Decided to take him caching today, and wanted to post some pics of him finding the caches (see pic below). Now that we're ready to post some pics, we don't have a name for him (or her).

Your mission, if you bravely decide to accept, is to NAME THAT GEOPET!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Richard and Tracy

http://www.geocaching.com/cache/log/images/156877_200.jpg

Guest TresOkies

I suppose any of the 10x names that Disney has chosen for their movies should be eliminated. Except Purdy and Pongo, of course. Sparky is out, too many of those in firehouses. How about "Jeeps", the sound you make when you pronounce GPS as a word instead of an acronym.

-E (companion to two spoiled shetland sheepdogs, a cat, a fish, a bunch of cattle, etc.)

------------------

N35°32.981 W98°34.631

Guest MattandLaura

since Jesse was a gun toter and since the pup had a ton of spots name it Shotgun. The spots look like a shotgun pattern and it will be riding shotgun on caches.

I suppose the obvious choice would be GEOrge, but that's sort of plain.

I neighbors kid once had a dog named "deeogee". When we asked how she came up with that she said because it's a D-O-G (go figure).

Guest LoCache

X (as in X marks the spot - hopefully AFTER you go through it, heheh.)

Garmin or Magellan (after your favorite GPS line...hopefully you don't use Lowrance!)

Just a couple of obvious ones for you.

Geo

Guest tecmage

quote:
Originally posted by TresOkies:

How about "Jeeps", the sound you make when you pronounce GPS as a word instead of an acronym.

Okay sports fans, we have a winner- JEEPS!

Richard and Tracy

Guest TresOkies

quote:
Originally posted by tecmage:

Okay sports fans, we have a winner- JEEPS!

Woohoo! What do I win? I hope it's a beer because this one's empty. Nevermind, I have a waypoint saved for the refrigerator.

-E

------------------

N35°32.981 W98°34.631