No Shame In MY Game............

Broncoholics

I'm always looking for a bargain. If it's going to garage sales to look for cool trinkets, or searching the web for the best Gps deals. You can bet, that I will find the deals. I am not made of money and that's what's great about this sport. You don't have to be rich or have a lot of it to play. Just have a little common sense, respect, and your in.

Duane

Upinyachit

icon_smile.gif

Our feet go where the caches are! feet.gif

Upinyachit, I've found one of your multicaches and it was really cool. There was a surprise gimmick in the first container and an unusual final container. Neither one cost you any big bucks to put together, but it was a much better cache than lots of ammo boxes I've found.

It's the thought you put into it, not the money.

That being said, you are lucky in Rochester to have Sir Plus Supply, home of the $4.00 ammo box.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

If there's no accounting for stupidity, then why do I need to file a tax return?

quote:

You don't have to be rich or have a lot of it to play. Just have a little common sense, respect, and your in.

While I concur that common sense and respect are valuable assets to the game, sometimes I wonder about the levels of such traits in the forum posts.

I agree with you though. Good show.

Pan

Cachito ergo sum. I Geocache, therefore I am.