Just home from the PNW

We had a lovely time caching up in the Pacific North West. That is an intoxicatingly beautiful part of the country. We even hopped over the border to visit Vancouver, BC. I'm convinced God used all the bold colors in the box when he made this part of the world! We had four and a half days and managed to find 20 caches in addition to visiting family, friends and other places of special interest. The Canadian cache made us feel really special as we are now freely and shamelessly considering ourselves to be international cachers...hee!

As usual, geocaching took us to some interesting and lovely spots. We tried to represent well.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Internetional Cachers...I like it! I'll just have to run down to Mexico and find a few. icon_smile.gif

Actually, we use the name Globally Positioned Saxophones because we have been planning a trip to China. It was supposed to happen this past summer, but has been postponed to 2005. We'll be playing saxophones on the Great Wall of China with 1000 saxophone players from around the world and the Nuclear Whales Saxophone Orchestra.

Congrats on your successful trip. I'm glad you had a good time.

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness bandbass.gif

nm_button.gifmystats.php?userid=Team%20GPSaxophone&vopt=&txtdata=&bgcol=FFFFFF&fgcol=000000

I'm glad you enjoyed the area!

I was once told by someone a long time back they were told by some visitors from Texas that Texas was God's country. He responded as he opened the curtains to view Mount. Rainier from his 15' long picture windows , "Probably so, but this is where he vacations."

Cheers!

TL