What is Jeremy's "mystery item?"

Guest bunkerdave

Guest bwware

The tote bag and mouse pad are blank! Are they supposed to have the logo on them? I would buy all 3 items in a heartbeat if I knew they came with the logo on them!

MAN, I am such a sucker for this stuff!!

Ever Onward,

------------------

Bill Ware

The Cinci Cachers

http://www.thecincicachers.com

Guest jbwcpa

with the website itself?

I heard that Jeremy was developing a virtual GPSR to seek out virtual caches so you never have to leave your computer.

Guest bunkerdave

The mousepad and bag both have the logo, if you click on them it shows the image. I ordered a mug and a pad. Kind of spendy for each, but I only need one, and it's only money. Just in case anyone in my office doesn't already know about Geocaching. (as IF icon_smile.gif)

How much of this $$ goes to Geocaching.com? I might buy more if it is a contribution to the sport.

[This message has been edited by bunkerdave (edited 10 August 2001).]

Guest bunkerdave

The mousepad and bag both have the logo, if you click on them it shows the image. I ordered a mug and a pad. Kind of spendy for each, but I only need one, and it's only money. Just in case anyone in my office doesn't already know about Geocaching. (as IF icon_smile.gif)

How much of this $$ goes to Geocaching.com? I might buy more if it is a contribution to the sport.

Guest bwware

I have emailed the computer who is in charge of selling these (mug, Tote Bag, Mouse pad) and asked if they did have the logo on it. I will let you know what kind of reply i get. I would assume it does as well but you know what that does to U and ME!!

Ever Onward,

------------------

Bill Ware

The Cinci Cachers

http://www.thecincicachers.com

Guest jeremy

It does not have a logo on it, but I will upload one. I had some concerns about quality through these folks so didn't do much with it. But since folks are asking I'll provide a link from the shop site on Groundspeak in case folks want to purchase them.

I haven't bought a mug, mousepad, etc yet so let me know how they turn out. I try and give them the best quality images.

Jeremy

Guest bob_renner

Message deleted - just saw another post with the answer to my question.

Bob

[This message has been edited by bob_renner (edited 10 August 2001).]

Guest bunkerdave

It's not some kind of "hangy-thingy" for a car mirror, is it? That might be kind of cool - or maybe you have come up with some kind of "mascot" stuffed critter for caching? TELL ME! icon_smile.gif (Actually don't - this is fun)

Guest bunkerdave

It's not some kind of "hangy-thingy" for a car mirror, is it? That might be kind of cool - or maybe you have come up with some kind of "mascot" stuffed critter for caching? TELL ME! icon_smile.gif (Actually don't - this is fun)

quote:
Originally posted by jeremy:

No one has hit on the mystery item yet. There's one hanging from my mirror.

J

I know a pair of fuzzy dice with the geocaching logo on it, to hang on rearview mirrors!

Guest bunkerdave

How about if we had some iron-on transfers, not the cheap ones like we all can make with our computers, but the good ones like you get at the t-shirt store, with the Gecoaching logo, so we can make our own gear - sweatshirts and whatever. Winter will be here before you know it, and some of us will not be able to wait until spring.

Guest jeremy

quote:
Originally posted by ALacy:

I know a pair of fuzzy dice with the geocaching logo on it.

Heh. No. But I was looking at an air freshener though, and an antenna ball. But it isn't that obvious.

J

Guest bwware

but is it something you normally would hang off of a rear view mirror? And just when in the world are those collegent geocaching.com stickers coming out? Taking a 6 hour drive to St. Louis soon and I wanna have one on my window by then!!

[This message has been edited by bwware (edited 10 August 2001).]

Guest bigRahn

I bet it's a mirror hanging GPS holder...so that way we can actually look at the road and the GPS at the same time. (Assuming I'm not the ONLY one who looks at my gps while driving.)

Oh, and it speaks somehow, which is why the coding had to be done.

[This message has been edited by bigRahn (edited 10 August 2001).]

Guest navdog

An official Geocaching combination radar detector/GPS unit that will keep us from getting busted while wer'e racing to the next cache and pointing us in the right direction at the same time !!! cool.gif

Could it be a combination Geocacher id placard so others parking near your car would know you were there and on the flip side a list of driving directions to get you from your home to the general cache area? So when you head out to a new cache you just click on the "print placard/directions" button and after it prints out you fold it and hang it on your mirror.

I love it!

--- yrium ---

Hanging from the mirror..... Sunglasses, or a sunglasses around the neck thingy????

Oh yeah----I really, really REALLY want one of those antenna balls!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by celts (edited 10 August 2001).]

Guest bigRahn

Oh maybe it's a tassle. Like when we graduated from high school, we got the tassle with the year of graduation on it. Instead, it will have the number of caches found...(never mind it will be a cache, er cash, cow, since we would need to order new numbers every week...that should probably go into the "hidden cost" discussion.)

Well I do enjoy the new things at cafepress.com... however when would I be wearing white boxer shorts while caching?? LOL I just don't think they make good hiking attire icon_wink.gif

I am still waiting patiently for my GPSR neoprene holder with logo (need the large one for a Map76 please) and a bucket hat so I can stop wearing hubby's old one (I swear I look like a MASH refugee eek.gif )

The other thing I want (hey it's good to want right??) is one of these neoprene bottle coolers- they are small and light weight and they can easily add a Geocaching.com logo. Heck that would dress up any cheap beer LOLOL! Oh and hey is you do bottle holders, might as well do can and water bottle too tongue.gif (if you haven't seen them yet-http://www.kolder.com/main.asp?sec=promo&content=p_home)

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

[This message has been edited by mav (edited 10 August 2001).]

Well I do enjoy the new things at cafepress.com... however when would I be wearing white boxer shorts while caching?? LOL I just don't think they make good hiking attire icon_wink.gif

I am still waiting patiently for my GPSR neoprene holder with logo (need the large one for a Map76 please) and a bucket hat so I can stop wearing hubby's old one (I swear I look like a MASH refugee eek.gif )

The other thing I want (hey it's good to want right??) is one of these neoprene bottle coolers- they are small and light weight and they can easily add a Geocaching.com logo. Heck that would dress up any cheap beer LOLOL! Oh and hey is you do bottle holders, might as well do can and water bottle too tongue.gif (if you haven't seen them yet-http://www.kolder.com/main.asp?sec=promo&content=p_home)

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

Guest Iron Chef

*thinks for a moment*

If the item is hanging from a mirror... then it is possibly an empty picture frame that says on the bottom in big print: " My #1 Geocaching Hero"

:~) Ask a silly person, get a silly answer.

------------------

-Iron Chef

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

agefive.com/geocache/ ~ Fe-26

Lets Drive Fast and Eat Cheese!

Guest jeremy

Not it, but here's a new item I'll be adding to the site. $2.99. It's 2 inches by 22 inches, and static (no residue). I have one on my window at home, and on my door window at work. They are BIG.

windowsticker.jpg

Guest WaylandersMA

Ooh, I want two of those window stickers. Now if you could have available orange hats, large shirts and window stickers all at the same time I have my order. icon_smile.gif

Guest WaylandersMA

Ooh, I want two of those window stickers. Now if you could have available orange hats, large shirts and window stickers all at the same time I have my order. icon_smile.gif

Guest T-storm

quote:

Not it, but here's a new item I'll be adding to the site. $2.99. It's 2 inches by 22 inches, and static (no residue).

Okay, I'll buy... now to decide one or two...

quote:

They are BIG.

No problem, so is the back glass in the Expedition!

Guest makaio

If he's got one hanging from his rear view, it's gotta be small. Maybe a logo'd can/bottle opener? Or a mini mag with the URL on it?

Can't wait to find out.

quote:

No one has hit on the mystery item yet. There's one hanging from my mirror.

J

He didn't say rearview mirror--maybe it's in his house.

Guest Hawk-eye

quote:
Originally posted by celts:

... maybe it's in his house.

sssshhhh .... does anyone have the coordinates ... let's down load and meet ... at a pre-determined time .... and you know ... do a little "Geostalking" icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Hawk-eye

quote:
Originally posted by celts:

... maybe it's in his house.

sssshhhh .... does anyone have the coordinates ... let's down load and meet ... at a pre-determined time .... and you know ... do a little "Geostalking" icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by RealDcoy:

Maybe a little sign that says:

"Caches marked on your GPS may be farther away than they appear"?

If that's NOT it, it SHOULD be!!!!

Guest brokenwing

I think it's a Jeremy Irish Action Figure! icon_biggrin.gif It could also double as a voodoo doll for those times when the web sites is down! eek.gif

brokenwing

Guest brokenwing

I think it's a Jeremy Irish Action Figure! icon_biggrin.gif It could also double as a voodoo doll for those times when the web sites is down! eek.gif

brokenwing