anybody gonna be in chat tonight?

Guest madphatboy2

Guest RedwoodRed

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

I was there about 20:00 CST (18:00 Groundspeak time), and NO ONE was there. Must have been a Valentine thingy. My wife wasn't home yet from work though icon_wink.gif

Boy, first you, then Jeremy. To be honest, at first everybody thought that Jeremy was just one of Choberiba's many sock puppets ( icon_biggrin.gif ), until he performed an act of the webmaster God and closed the "Pics" thread because it takes so long to load (for those NOT on broadband, ahem, mopar.

By the time we realized it really was him, Mopar offended him and he left! I didn't get enough time to practice any of my butt-kissing to THE Man of Geocaching before he split.

I hope I'll get a chance to practice on you, Markwell, perhaps on a subsequent occasion?

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

Guest RedwoodRed

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

I was there about 20:00 CST (18:00 Groundspeak time), and NO ONE was there. Must have been a Valentine thingy. My wife wasn't home yet from work though icon_wink.gif

Boy, first you, then Jeremy. To be honest, at first everybody thought that Jeremy was just one of Choberiba's many sock puppets ( icon_biggrin.gif ), until he performed an act of the webmaster God and closed the "Pics" thread because it takes so long to load (for those NOT on broadband, ahem, mopar.

By the time we realized it really was him, Mopar offended him and he left! I didn't get enough time to practice any of my butt-kissing to THE Man of Geocaching before he split.

I hope I'll get a chance to practice on you, Markwell, perhaps on a subsequent occasion?

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

Guest Choberiba

quote:
Originally posted by RedwoodRed:

at first everybody thought that Jeremy was just one of Choberiba's many sock puppets

I don't know where they come up with these ideas? I'm a regular Fred Rogers... Honest as the day is long.

That's what my parole officer tells me to claim, anyway.

Guest madphatboy2

I'll be in the chat room for a couple hours tonight if anybody wants to join me.

------------------

MPB2

I wander from here to there looking for. . .my mind? And then I find it in the cache.