THANK YOU Notes To Jeremy and Friends

Guest Show Me The Cache

Thanks everyone! I'd like to give a shout out to all the homeys that are currently helping me approve caches:

Moun10Bike, Fast_Shadow, rothstafari, CAche MARU, KF Quad Explorer, erik88l-r

And the folks in the past who had assisted me in approving caches as well.

Also thanks to the folks at Sunrise, who have been an immense help in getting shirts made and geocaching stuff made for the folks who want it. Here's to more and cooler products.

Thanks for the forum moderators, folks who have gone out with pesky reporters on cache hunts, and those who cache in and trash out. And everyone who plays.

Have a happy holiday, whatever you celebrate.

Jeremy, CAche MARU, Gus & Sophie Beagles

Guest wizonkiz

If money could reward you with everybody's thanks for your effort, you could bulldoze that guy "Gate's" house down and build yourself a nice one on that spot. Thanks from another who really appriciates all you have done.....Wizonkiz

Guest a182pilot

Many thanks to everyone that works to keep this site up and running. Ya'll do an excellent job. Also many thanks to all the Geocachers out there, you are polite, helpful and all around good poeple. I feel this is one of the few places on the web that you don't have to worry about too much.

Thanks again,

A182pilot & Family

Guest Rangertrek

Happy Holidays to ALL of you at the Geocaching web site. This has been a great experience for me during this year. I like to see the pics of the kids finding cache containers. This is a great, clean, learning experience for the young ones. icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Rangertrek

Happy Holidays to ALL of you at the Geocaching web site. This has been a great experience for me during this year. I like to see the pics of the kids finding cache containers. This is a great, clean, learning experience for the young ones. icon_biggrin.gif

Guest bunkerdave

Thanks for providing me with an excuse to get back into the great outdoors. Since i started caching, I have taken up rock climbing (again) ice climbing (first time) mountaineering, backpacking, done a little 4WD exploring, and learned TONS about my state that I never would have otherwise. Add to that the great memories and the terrific people I have met and spent time with. It is interesting how before I started caching I would travel on business around my state and usually I would wonder what there was to do in some of these small towns I would be in. Now I don't even wonder, since before I go I am plotting out all the caches in the area, just hoping I will have a chance to go hunt them.

Thanks for having the vision of what this sport can be, and for making it what it is.

Happy Holidays!

Guest BGSkierNC

A big THANKS to Jeremy and the others mentioned for all their efforts. I know

this hobby/sport wouldn't be the same for

us without this well run website.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

BG

Guest Choberiba

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

This website is *the* reason for the success and popularity of geocaching.

Were they to turn SA back on or turn the birds completely off, the hobby would survive unscathed. People would just be more descriptive about where they hid and provide information that would include bearings and distance from landmarks.

Better late than never! THANKS to ALL who were/are involved in making this sport happen! We will have alot of fond memories from this past summer with our wild adventures in the woods!

The Cinci Cachers

AKA

Bill, Debbie, Eileen, Ashley and Emily

Before I found out about geocaching, my life was mundane, boring and devoid of color[ icon_frown.gif]...then I saw this site, I purchased a GPS unit and my life was never the same!

I can't imagine where geocaching would be without you guys...Great Job!

Before I found out about geocaching, my life was mundane, boring and devoid of color[ icon_frown.gif]...then I saw this site, I purchased a GPS unit and my life was never the same!

I can't imagine where geocaching would be without you guys...Great Job!

I'd like to send my thanks out too. To Jeremy and all the folks who help out with the site, approving caches, moderating forums etc... to all the folks who have hidden caches for me to find... to all the folks who have hunted and found the caches I've hidden... and to everyone who contributes to the forums which has helped myself and others getting started.

I remember making my first post here not too long ago and seeing all these people with a hundred, or even two hundred or more posts and not being able to imagine someone getting that involved in this activity, and look at me now... post number 100?

Just goes to show ya how much fun this whole thing is.

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!

Tedoca

Guest TresOkies

Throw in a big "ME TOO" in the thanks department. Since learning about Geocaching in early July, I've met new friends and made lifestyle changes that are definitely positive.

-E

Guest CharlieP

I am continually impressed with the professional way the Geocaching.com site is designed and maintained. And I have had a blast hiking and biking all over north Georgia for the last 6 months, which has helped lower my cholesterol to a level I thought I would never see. So besides being fun, this is actually good for you!

Thanks to Jeremy, and all the elves too,

CharlieP

Guest HIltonfamily

Thanks jeremy and friends for all the time and effort that you put into this site and for it's contribution to making this the best sport out there.

In a day where people seem self absorbed and self centered...geocaching is an awesome way to share....

your most favorite places

gifts that are given freely

time with loved ones

the joy of exploring

technology with the world

we live in

with people from other states and countries

a nontypical "walkies" with your fav. pet

a wonderful release from the daily grind

exercise with a purpose/payoff

icon_biggrin.gif and lots of smiles icon_biggrin.gif

thanks so much!!

Can't wait to see what the new year brings to the sport!! Merry Christmas to all!

DxChallenged and the rest of the Hiltonfam

fearless l., butterfly girl, eversure, sweetie g and foo the wonder dog

Guest HIltonfamily

Thanks jeremy and friends for all the time and effort that you put into this site and for it's contribution to making this the best sport out there.

In a day where people seem self absorbed and self centered...geocaching is an awesome way to share....

your most favorite places

gifts that are given freely

time with loved ones

the joy of exploring

technology with the world

we live in

with people from other states and countries

a nontypical "walkies" with your fav. pet

a wonderful release from the daily grind

exercise with a purpose/payoff

icon_biggrin.gif and lots of smiles icon_biggrin.gif

thanks so much!!

Can't wait to see what the new year brings to the sport!! Merry Christmas to all!

DxChallenged and the rest of the Hiltonfam

fearless l., butterfly girl, eversure, sweetie g and foo the wonder dog

Thanks for all the work that goes into maintaining the website and keeping us caching. It is so great to have something that the whole faimly can look forward to doing together.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

yes, thank you for maintaining this site and thereby helping to facilitate this sport. you are good people. God bless you...also thanks to all the geocachers out there that keep searching and hiding. happy and healthy new year to all! sis

Guest bluespreacher

Thanks to all. I can only imagine the work that must be done each day. This is the kind of thing the internet was supposed to be about!

Geocaching is a fun sport/activity/hobby. Would it even be possible without this site? The satelites are nice, a GPSR makes it possible, but we'd really be in the dark if it weren't for this site.

Bluespreacher