Custom Geo-coins (your own logo) Cheap!

Crusso

Check out this website:

http://pennycollector.com/store.htm

Die is $395 which includes 250 coins. Comes to $1.60 per coin including Die. Further coins are 10 cents each! Yes, they are pressed pennies & yes they are single sided but they are also 10 cents!!! These are the things you get at the zoos & amusement parks where you put 2 quarters & a penny in and it squishes & elongates the penny & stamps a design on it.

Maybe Jeremy could purchase a die w/the grounspeak logo on it. Since it would be already pressed, the logo couldn't be modified & would be to his specs. Individuals or groups could purchase their own die & make up sets which included both coins as cache booty. Seems to be the best of both worlds: unmodified geocache logo & personalized logo really cheap. icon_smile.gif

You can also punch a hole in them and attach a travel bug chain...

Wherever you go, there you are!

[This message was edited by Crusso on October 11, 2002 at 09:56 PM.]

Here is what I doing I'm making my own wooden coins with red stamps and 2x2x3/4 square wood I haven't printed any I waiting on my other stamp.It going to have: GeoVamp

(a bat )

www.geocaching.com

on one side

and

symbol for luck

and the word luck

on thr other.

If you eat a live frog in the morning,nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day.