Palm Software - Plucker Alternative?

As mentioned in a recent thread, I'm trying to get cache pages viewable on my Palm.

I've managed to convert the GPX files to html, but I can't seem to use the suggested Plucker viewing application. My computer crashes every time I try to set it up. This seems to be a common problem on the Plucker bug tracker page.

Is there an alternative to Plucker? I thought Avantgo would work, but I can't seem to get it to work with html files on my hard disk.

Thanks

George

I have been using it for about a year now with no problems on my handspring Visor.

Besides using gpx2html to convert the gpx files into html/plucker, I have plucker & sitescooper that download about 15 web sites when there are updates.

The only time I have had problems with Plucker is if my base memory gets too low and I am trying to read files of the 256M CF card.

Gary

I download iSilo, but I'm confused as to how I download all the html pages that I generated (about 100 caches).

The Palm installer program won't take that many files. When I tried to install just 1 (as a test), it wants to go to the SD memory card...but I don't have one to write to. I'd have to write it to RAM, but it won't let me.

Thanks

George