Where do I Find a list of Subscription Caches?

quote:
Originally posted by 2oldfarts (the rockhounders):

icon_confused.gifI have not been a Premium member for very long & have looked everywhere I can think to find a list of all the subscription caches to no avail...can someone help me out? Or are there none? Thank you very much for any info. The Pretty 1 of 2oldfarts

There is no real list of member's only caches per se, but they will show up if you cache search. With that said, you must know that there are very few members only caches out there especially if you are in a rural area.

The member only caches will also show up for non-members during a search but the only difference is that they won't be able to access the cache details page.

I hope this helps!

--CoronaKid

Yeah, what they said. Out of the 300+ caches in my 100 mile radius, only 3 are members only (but they do show up!). It seems the trend here in Northern Michigan is too make a new cache members only for 2 weeks to a month, and then make it available to the general public.

Peace

Make a sanity check.migo_sig_logo.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by 2oldfarts (the rockhounders):

I have not been a Premium member for very long & have looked everywhere I can think to find a list of all the subscription caches to no avail...can someone help me out? Or are there none? Thank you very much for any info.

You should be able to run a pocket query and use something like Watcher to 'filter' out whatever you want.

Btw- I think AZ currently has 8 MOC (thats about 8 too many by my count, but thats another issue)

GC3392 Phoenix Open Highpointer

GC3577 McDowell Car Cache Highpointer

GC3AFD Estrella FREE Car Cache Highpointer

GC3C97 Angels Spring Training World Championship Edition Highpointer

GC42CD Opium Den Highpointer

GC58FC AMERICAN FLAG Teams Rayzar and My Blue Heaven

GCB9BB Fiesta Bowl 2003 National Championship Highpointer

GCE7C3 Deadman Gap Bill Browne W/ Moose & Poppy

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

Create a "pocket query". One of the check boxes in the "and" section is "Are for members only".

I just created a pocket query for all "members only" caches within a 500 mile radius of my home coords, and the results was 37 caches. Other than the one I've created nearby, the next closest is ~200 miles away.

Worldtraveler