"Senior" geocachers in SE Texas?

Hi yall...

I took my mom geocaching with me today and she really seemed to like it. Does anyone know of any "senior" groups in the NASA/Webster/League City area of Texas that she could hook up with? I've tried to register on both the Texas geocaching and Houston geocachers sites, but for some reason I can't and therefore can't post there.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

Patrick

carpe cerevisi

Remove the NOSPAM from my e-mail to contact me.

Send an email to admin at texasgeocaching.com and they will help you with your login problem.

I don't know if there a senior's cachin group in Houston. Maybe your Mom could start one? Tell her to contact Motexoutlaw and Parkerplus. They're pretty senior, but they don't act their age.

I also started a thread on the South & Southeast section of this site for the greater Houston area, so the locals can look to help you there.

Welcome to your new addiction. icon_wink.gif

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

Thanks, Snoogans! I sent the web master an e-mail, so hopefully I'll be able to log in soon. One more day off left before it's back to work, so I may try to hit a couple more places around Dickinson tomorrow. Then there's always the weekend...LOL

Patrick

carpe cerevisi

Remove the NOSPAM from my e-mail to contact me.