One multi - or several in a series with a bonus?

Question:

Why would anyone NOT want to use a Multi-Cache designation?

1.) It's efficient

2.) Saves time and space so you don't have to creat a zillion webpages

3.) Saves time and space for the people that don't do Multi-caches(like myself).

Seriously dude, it's really hard to use the map if you're NOT looking for a Multi-cache. Personally, this is one of the reasons I don't cache very much any more. It just seems hard to find a cache that is worthwhile(unique/intersting locations, mild physical challenge, etc.) any more. I probably won't get much support on this since my "demographic" usually doesn't peruse the discussion board, but whatever.

That is why this is such a diverse sport. It lets you know (by the site page) what the cache is about in a general sense. Then you can pick and choose what you would like to search for and the degree of difficulty. Do you want a challenge mentally, physically?? How about a quick trek for the lunch hour or after work?? Want to get out for the weekend on an overnighter?? Might find some in the hills, forests or mountains.

How about under water? Yeah, there are a few of those.

It is all good stuff here and the credits for the finds are just for you to keep track and who cares what everybody else has.

Plant a cache that could be a challenge for others, sit back and enjoy the results when people log in and let you know about their experiences in finding the cache that you created.

Multies, quickies, puzzle and riddle caches. Have fun. icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_cool.gif

Dude, I'm sorry, but what does that have to do with my question?

I didn't say Multis were wrong, but breaking each Multi-cache into an individual cache page makes it difficult for people who aren't looking for Multis to find caches they want in an area. This is done for no apparent reason and has even caused some people to blow a mental gasket because they aren't allowed. What is the point? Why CAN'T you just put it onto one Multi-cache page?

Now with that in mind, go ahead and take another stab at answering this.....