looking for a waas gps with rotating map

I currently have a Garmin GPS 12. I have no problems with it, however I would like to have a gps that used the waas, so I can zoom in closer like the 3-15 meters. I have used some others, but do not like that the map page does not move around. I want a map that turns around like a compass does. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Thanks

Jeannie

I hate to be negative here, but I have to recommend against buying a Rino 120. We have two of these units, and we've found that they're terrible. They're packed with more features than most of the other units, and have superb capabilities... However...

• The radio function sucks. The range is terrible, the microphone never works right, and people with normal radios can barely hear you.
  • The screen is tiny! Just when I thought my old Palm Zire was annoying to use...
  • There are terrible bugs in the firmware! Most annoyingly, the nearest-waypoint list rarely sorts correctlY!

It's a great concept, and believe me, it sure is handy to press a button and have your buddy know where you are on the map, but Garmin really needs to work out some major issues before I can see these being really useful. My advice would be to wait and see how they do on the rino 130. icon_smile.gif

-Greg

P.S. The nervous-looking cartoon guy in the waypoint and radio screens is really annoying. Garmin, spend your time on fixing existing issues, not creating new ones like Mr. "Mark Waypoint"!

Gee Enginuity - Turning great ideas into abandoned projects since 1999