Gonna take the jump

Harmony Computers has had very good prices on Meridians for several months. You could probably do better elsewhere on other things.

I'm sure you'll be checking prices and your bang-for-the-buck factor, but I think you may find that 32MB cards cost almost as much as the 64MB.

If you're going to be getting MapSend software (which you will need if you want detailed maps) some Magellan dealers--but apparently not all--will be extending the $50 rebate.

Don't get even - get odd

Check out Comp-U-Plus. This was the cheapest I found on the net ($236 and 64MB card +$30'ish). Communication isn't the best. I bought this for Xmas and went 4 or 5 days with no tracking number. Eventually got an e-mail and it arrived just in time. Factory sealed brand new unit and have hit 10+ caches with great accuracy.

FYI - The entire WA state street level detail from MapSend streets and destinations = 16 MB of data so buy the 64MB card and that should meet all your needs.