Is it possible to "lock" pusphins on my maps?

rag-a-muffin

In Microsoft Streets & Trips 2002, is there any way to "lock" the pushpins into place, so that they are not able to be moved. I find that sometimes when clicking on a pushpin, I've inadvertently clicked and dragged it to a new location, which, in the world of geocaching, could be deadly. Is there any way to lock them down so they're impossible to drag to a new location? Just wondering.

Dummy.

I don't have a problem accidentaly dragging the pushpins around, mainly because I use the right click method Poindexter mentioned. My problem with moving pushpins arises when I try to pan the map. If a pushpin is selected and any of the arrow keys are hit the pushpin moves. I have to click somewhere else on the map to de-select the pushpin and then I can pan the map around. I'd like to be able to lock the pushpins so that I can don't have to mess with them before panning the map around. I haven't found a solution yet.

I'm not lost!

I just don't know where I am.