Address Lookup Capability?

ODG

First off I'd like to say Hello and that this is a great site and community. Now on the questions..... icon_smile.gif I just recently purchased a Garmin GPS V which comes with MapSource City Select v4.0.1. I've read through the manual and played with the software for a couple of hours and I can't seem to find the address lookup functionality. Does this functionality exist in City Select v4.0.1 or do I have to purchase additional software in order to look up a residential/business address? I was poking around on Garmins website and Metroguide v5 claims to have address lookup capability but the following clip from Garmins site makes it sound like I already have Metroguides v5 funtionality since I have a GPS V with City Select v4.0.1. Here is the clip from Garmins site

"MapSource MetroGuide U.S.A. v5 now provides the same great mapping that is packaged with our premium products, such as the StreetPilot® III (sold with North American City Navigator) and the GPS V® (sold with North American City Select®)."

Any insight that could help out a confused newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ODG