merging files with Mapsource?

I can send and receive from my GPSr to my Mapsource software, but it always creates a new file. I have waypoint set A on my GPSr and waypoint set B on a .mps file. I am trying to have a .mps file with both A and B on it and also have both sets on my GPSr. Whenever I upload, or download, it erases the previous set. I cannot send set B into a file that already has set A. Anyone know of a 'merge' function? The import function does not include .mps in the available file types.

Half my life is spent explaining to Christians why I am a deadhead. The other half is spent explaining to deadheads why I am a Christian.

-Dru Morgan www.theheavenlyhost.com

Sometimes walking away from the problem and coming back brings the solution. I went back and thought of just copying the tracks/waypoints/etc. from one file right into the other. Worked like a charm. Thanks for listening. icon_wink.gif

Half my life is spent explaining to Christians why I am a deadhead. The other half is spent explaining to deadheads why I am a Christian.

Sometimes walking away from the problem and coming back brings the solution. I went back and thought of just copying the tracks/waypoints/etc. from one file right into the other. Worked like a charm. Thanks for listening. icon_wink.gif

Another way is to clean out your GPSr and then upload the waypoints and/or routes and tracks to the GPSr for each Mapsource file ... you can then download to a single Mapsource file ... or like you did .. cut and paste.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Co-founder of the "NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"

... when you absolutely have to find it first!