Mapsend S&D USA - I need some help.

Just got Mapsend S&D USA today, and I've read through the manual twice already. I'm having lots of fun with the software, but I need help on a few things. I don't have a SD card reader, which I now realize that I NEED. I'll be buying one tomorrow. I uploaded a little 16mb map via the GPS PC cable tonight, and it took about an hour...hence the need for a card reader.

SO...assuming I'll have a card reader tomorrow, here's my problem: I have a 128MB card and want to put detailed maps and POI's on my GPSr for the entire state of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. When I create a region larger than 16MB, I get a message saying that my regions can only be 16MB. Is there anything I'm doing wrong there? To work around this, I divided the larger states in half and made them 2 regions each. Is this the best way to do this? Second, the program says I can only upload 4 regions to my GPSr, but having to split up these 4 states gives me 7 regions. It's my understanding that if you do one upload of 4 regions, followed by a second upload, the second upload will wipe off the first 4 regions. Is there any way to get all 7 regions uploaded to my GPSr at the same time? How do I write this to my SD card so as to "trick" it into letting me do this.

All responses are welcomed. Please keep it simple, as I'm not the most technologically advanced. I'm about a 7 on the 1-10 scale of technical aptitude. Thanks!

r.

Oh...by the way...I have a Meridian Yellow with 4.02 firmware.