StreetPilot 2610....

Alphawolf

Just got it up and running today...Amazing! 128 megs. of memory and incredibly fast processor! It auto-routes and re-routes in the blink of an eye! The remote control is fabulous too. The touch screen will have little use with the remote. I can't wait to stick a 256mb card in it and see how much of the West I can load. USB interface is about time also. I did the whole West coast from San Diego to Seattle and the bottom half of Nevada and almost all of Utah on 128 mb.

"Never take a sunset for granted. Stop what you are doing and enjoy it. You never know when it may be your last"

Just got my unit today, I must say It is much better then my Garmin GPS V. In serial it took 40 minutes to load 20 Mb. Now, less then 5 with the USB. It is very user friendly with the touch screen and Remote!!. Also, I found the City Navigator CD very accurate, probably the most accurate I have used. ( And I have just about every Garmin map and anything else.) If you have the money to burn, this is the unit. If not, I will never complian about the GPSV

quote:
Originally posted by David Fox:

Just got my unit today, I must say It is much better then my Garmin GPS V. In serial it took 40 minutes to load 20 Mb. Now, less then 5 with the USB. It is very user friendly with the touch screen and Remote!!. Also, I found the City Navigator CD very accurate, probably the most accurate I have used. ( And I have just about every Garmin map and anything else.) If you have the money to burn, this is the unit. If not, I will never complain about the GPSV

Sorry about the double post, I was trying to correct my spelling., new to this forum after being away for awhile.