Event Caches

Nia

I would like event caches to have a different letter in the waypoint name, for example EC instead of GC.

Why? you might ask.

I keep all 400 ish waypoints on my GPS so whenever i have time to spare i check out the nearest caches. This has worked out well often finding caches on the home from trips with no planning. One day I am going to spend a couple of hours looking for a cache that does not exist yet.

What do others think?

This is just a topic for disscusion - I'm not asking for any changes. It is only a 1:400 chance

quote:
Originally posted by Nia:

I keep all 400 ish waypoints on my GPS so whenever i have time to spare i check out the nearest caches. This has worked out well often finding caches on the home from trips with no planning.

I am impressed - I always feel safer planning meticulously and taking printouts etc. with me. Even then my success rate is not great and I sometimes have to decode the hint. Maybe I'm just not cut out for this lark!

It might be worth posting your RFC on the new geocaching.com forum - this seems to be the place where things like this get noticed by Jeremy.

El10t