Delete The Lovelock Caches - Poll

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I would try the new technology !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suggest we take a vote on whether the 35 Lovelock caches should be deleted - rather than remain archived as they have been since 5th November. Now that I do not have write access to these geocaching.com pages, they are rapidly drifting away from reality. The log I posted saying that they were missing and that I no longer had write access has also been deleted. These caches are obviously on several other geocaching sites which are kept up-to-date as they are replaced or changed. I'm relaxed on the final decision, and suggest that the moderaters inform me and Jeremy of their decision after a suitable period of discussion.

Robin Lovelock

And the final results are:

16 votes counted

Delete them 5=31%

Leave them archived 9=56%

Don't Care 2=13%

So looks like a vote for maintain the status quo and in keeping with current policy of making the boards somewhere people can get on with each other rather than shout about the L*v*l*c*s I declare the subject closed. icon_razz.gif

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"

And the final results are:

16 votes counted

Delete them 5=31%

Leave them archived 9=56%

Don't Care 2=13%

So looks like a vote for maintain the status quo and in keeping with current policy of making the boards somewhere people can get on with each other rather than shout about the L*v*l*c*s I declare the subject closed. icon_razz.gif

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"