What do we all do for a living?????

Guest Lozsing

Guest Lozsing

Having seen this subject on another forum i thought it might be interesting to see who did what.

I'll start it off

I work at a coal mine monitoring the environment underground and other safety related issues and product clearance to the surface .

quote:
I do everything the acedemics don't icon_biggrin.gif[/b]

That would be work then icon_biggrin.gif LOL!

I work as a Domino/Exchange Administrator

(And no Moss... I dont mean I oversee the swapping of spots on little pieces of immitation ivory icon_biggrin.gif)

quote:
I do everything the acedemics don't icon_biggrin.gif[/b]

That would be work then icon_biggrin.gif LOL!

I work as a Domino/Exchange Administrator

(And no Moss... I dont mean I oversee the swapping of spots on little pieces of immitation ivory icon_biggrin.gif)

quote:
Originally posted by Monz:

Oh so you only work with real ivory dominoes then ? icon_wink.gif

I work as an IT Infrastructure Analyst working with NT, Netware, Notes, Windows 98 (whoopee), Wide & Local Area Networking and Telecoms.

quote:

Oh so you only work with real ivory dominoes then ? icon_wink.gif

I work as an IT Infrastructure Analyst working with NT, Netware, Notes, Windows 98 (whoopee), Wide & Local Area Networking and Telecoms.

Guest Street Pilot

I'm an aircraft maintenance engineer, travelling round the country maintaining the avionics systems on the company's aircraft.

[This message has been edited by Street Pilot (edited 14 October 2001).]

Guest DoomSlayer

I'm a brain surgeon, part time fighter pilot, rally driver, formula one race driver, fisherman, consummate chef, astronaut, deep sea diver and oh in reality I help people set themselves up in business for themselves as well as consulting as a Project Damager, oops did I say that I meant Manager, for a Telecoms company ... [ icon_biggrin.gif]

Guest DoomSlayer

I'm a brain surgeon, part time fighter pilot, rally driver, formula one race driver, fisherman, consummate chef, astronaut, deep sea diver and oh in reality I help people set themselves up in business for themselves as well as consulting as a Project Damager, oops did I say that I meant Manager, for a Telecoms company ... [ icon_biggrin.gif]

Currently Team Leader in a very large Distribution Centre, just until I re-qualify as a football coach and return to the sport to coach kids icon_redface.gif

[This message has been edited by f-stop (edited 14 October 2001).]

Currently Team Leader in a very large Distribution Centre, just until I re-qualify as a football coach and return to the sport to coach kids icon_redface.gif

[This message has been edited by f-stop (edited 14 October 2001).]

I'm a thirty-something Director of a construction recruitment consultancy who loves online gaming and all things geek & gizmo - basically struggles with the concept of growing up! At least geocaching gets me out in the air (time and weather permitting).

Guest McDeHack

I drive around London all day winding up other motorist, Knocking bikers off their bikes whilst doing U turns, Running down old ladies that don't cross the road fast enough,

Taking people to where they don't realy want to go, but I threaten them that this is where they asked for in the first place and then charge them lots for the privaledge.

YES THATS RIGHT I DRIVE A LONDON TAXI GRRR. SO WATCH OUT. I have done this for 39 years, 8 months, and 6 days. But only whilst waiting for a proper job to come along.

A retired surveyor - enjoying myself since 16th November 2001 when I got my bus pass and was free to geocache whenever I want - well that's what I thought but the boss thought differently!

------------------

John Stead

[This message has been edited by jstead (edited 26 December 2001).]

[This message has been edited by jstead (edited 26 December 2001).]

quote:
Originally posted by swampie:

Eco warrior and cache liberator.

Well thats us worried to death

(sorry... forgot to mention that the above comment is meant to sound sarcastic) icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Monz (edited 24 October 2001).]

quote:

Eco warrior and cache liberator.

(sorry... forgot to mention that the above comment is meant to sound sarcastic) icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Monz (edited 24 October 2001).]

Guest swampie

quote:

B]

Just remember Monz, it they ever want to cut the tree down that your cache sits under. You might be looking for someone to sit in the branches icon_smile.gif

Guest swampie

quote:

B]

Just remember Monz, it they ever want to cut the tree down that your cache sits under. You might be looking for someone to sit in the branches icon_smile.gif

You've never heard of the Barnsley mafia then?

You've never heard of the Barnsley mafia then?