"My decision is final" Yeah right!!!

Guest Monz

The Lovelocks strike again... new cache, same old s@$t in the cache page... direct links to the business same old message about too busy to contact people through mail bot.

Jeremy... what on earth possessed you to approve this cache!!

---------------------------------------------

Just in case any help is needed here...

fi·nal - adj.

1) Forming or occurring at the end; last: the final scene of a film.

2) Of or constituting the end result of a succession or process; ultimate: an act with both an immediate and a final purpose.

3) Not to be changed or reconsidered; unalterable: The judge's decision is final.

---------------------------------------------

MR LOVELOCK... YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU?... GEOCACHING IS NOT A VEHICLE DESIGNED FOR YOU TO FURTHER YOUR BUSINESS INTERESTS.

...or maybe it is and Jeremy forgot to tell us?

[This message has been edited by Monz (edited 28 December 2001).]

Guest Morseman

Monz,

If you'd not mentioned the new cache I'd not have known it was there. As it is, I've downloaded the co-ordinates to go and have a look if I'm ever in the area.

The message is that if you don't want people to visit certain caches, then don't give them free advertising. icon_wink.gif

------------------

--... ...--

Morseman

Guest Morseman

Monz,

If you'd not mentioned the new cache I'd not have known it was there. As it is, I've downloaded the co-ordinates to go and have a look if I'm ever in the area.

The message is that if you don't want people to visit certain caches, then don't give them free advertising. icon_wink.gif

------------------

--... ...--

Morseman

quote:
Originally posted by Morseman:

Monz,

With all due respect you weren't involved in the last "hoohar" which was caused by people not shouting loud enough when they spotted underhanded goings on...

Please read up or shut up!

PS enjoy the cache icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Morseman:

Monz,

With all due respect you weren't involved in the last "hoohar" which was caused by people not shouting loud enough when they spotted underhanded goings on...

Please read up or shut up!

PS enjoy the cache icon_smile.gif

Guest Luggage

I don't believe it.

I thought this had come to an end - again, but sure enough, like a bad case of indigestion, he rears his ugly head (I've seen his picture).

If only this guy would get amoebic dysentry. That would keep him on the bog and out of the way of serious geocachers.

Jeremy, can I start advertising my business too? and are we allowed to openly flout the rules? Please tell us which dictionary you use - I looked up the word 'final', and found the same description as Monz.

I think I am speaking on behalf of many when I say we are sick and tired of this subject. When will a final decision be made?

Please let us know once and for all what is going to happen to this 'pimple on the a**hole of humanity', who likes to stur up a hornets nest and walk away (like the last time he visited this forum, started a thread then didn't bother to respond again.)

I thought that he had asked then if his caches would be de-archived. Even after the responces received then he still can't take a hint.

Jeremy. The ball is in your court. Make a decision and stick to it.

Rincewind & Luggage

Guest lathama

where has the roster come from again. he should be sent down to the slaughter house! can't we just ban him or something so that any cache he posts just is not registered on the system and then we don't get who-ha which we had last time and i am sure will start again now.

Strangely.. the cache page has disappeared !

(NO I AM NOT COMPLAINING)

Now is it that Lxxxxxxx (I can't stand the site or sound of the name)just wanted to stir everyone up again ? or maybe it was allowed, to "test the water" and has been quickly withdrawn in the hope that not too many people noticed the ripples?

Guest Morseman

website, and only avaialble via certain outlets, OK?

I'm not against the GPS/$100 give aways nor do I have a problem with the merchandise sales, in fact I would probably consider buying some, especially to support the website rather than just donate money, but is it any different than giving out a URL to a website that is part of a business?

------------------

--... ...--

Morseman

Morseman me old mate....

I was not trying to stifle your views or stop your opinions being aired, I just didn't want you to go off on "one" and make yourself look a complete fool by being ill informed.

but allas you didn't heed my advice... no matter!

The cache has gone anyway... so lets stop flaming each other and get caching...