It's Christmas Day

Guest Kimrobin

Guest Kimrobin

So a very Merry Christmas to one and all.

Just back from the pub and merry already.

Hope that Santa brings you all you wish for. I have it on good authority that he will be bringing trunchbull an etrex.

Cheers

Alex (& Kim)

Guest Morseman

Merry Christmas everyone,

Santa brought me a l'espion digital camera. The images are great for what must be one of the smallest cameras I've ever seen! The webcam feature is, to quote one of my kids, "way cool".

So, records of my cache hunts and clues for caches I hide will be a lot quicker uploading. :-)

------------------

--... ...--

Morseman

Merry Christmas everyone... Don't know what I've got fer Chrimbo yet cause f-stop wont let me open my pressies till later icon_smile.gif

Bloody bossy that one!

[This message has been edited by Monz (edited 25 December 2001).]

Merry Christmas everyone... Don't know what I've got fer Chrimbo yet cause f-stop wont let me open my pressies till later icon_smile.gif

Bloody bossy that one!

[This message has been edited by Monz (edited 25 December 2001).]

Guest Luggage

Yipeee!

Santa Bought us a Garmin Etrex (we don't need to sneak the in-laws' GPS away when they're not looking!!!)

Can't wait for the booze to wear off so we can get out in the open air to go caching, i told luggage we shouldn't have dunk that bottle of sherry when we got up and the bottle of white wine with dinner wasn't a good idea either.

Who ever suggested 'fluidics training' as has got a lot to answer for. icon_wink.gif

Have a great Christmas everyone. icon_biggrin.gif

Rincewind & Luggage

[This message has been edited by Rincewind & Luggage (edited 25 December 2001).]

Guest Luggage

Yipeee!

Santa Bought us a Garmin Etrex (we don't need to sneak the in-laws' GPS away when they're not looking!!!)

Can't wait for the booze to wear off so we can get out in the open air to go caching, i told luggage we shouldn't have dunk that bottle of sherry when we got up and the bottle of white wine with dinner wasn't a good idea either.

Who ever suggested 'fluidics training' as has got a lot to answer for. icon_wink.gif

Have a great Christmas everyone. icon_biggrin.gif

Rincewind & Luggage

[This message has been edited by Rincewind & Luggage (edited 25 December 2001).]

quote:
Originally posted by mowzer and cannaspliff:

YAY!!! i got an etrex 4 crimbo and found my first and second caches 2 day with it...happiness is geocaching

Hi Mowzer and Cannaspliff,

Welcome to the fold. That makes at least three teams from Winchester now. It's going to get very busy from now on I think.

Happy caching,

Tim & June (Winchester)