Still Postcodes

Guest weenantie

Guest weenantie

Thanks for all the replies....but I don't think you are getting my point here......there are 173 caches in the United Kingdom........I am in Scotland.....do I have to put in the co-ordinates for them all...to find the ones that are near me here.........????

Guest Moss Trooper

Weenantie

Go to your cache page and then to your account details.

Enter the latitude and longitude of your home location. Unfortunatley altering this means you have to go through the revalidation.

Once that is done you can then go to your cache page and search for caches from your home location.

Is neat.. think this is what your after.. Caches are listed from closest out.

Moss de Boss he de man.. sorta

Yes, that's right Dave because Scotland is soooooooooo close to Surrey, Berkshire etc. rolleyes.gif As weenantie pointed out there are 173 caches in the UK. If you use the sites you mentioned then the UK means London and surrounding areas. I mean how could anyone North of Watford possibly afford a GPS?

Stick to www.geocaching.com. weenantie.

Oh dear I feel another Lovelock rebellion coming on.

I'm off!

Guest Moss Trooper

We can't afford em.. why we are so good with bent magnetic pin an bit if thread. Actually we Reive em offa folks South of Watford.. Just over Watford Dyke icon_biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Moss Trooper (edited 19 November 2001).]

Guest Moss Trooper

We can't afford em.. why we are so good with bent magnetic pin an bit if thread. Actually we Reive em offa folks South of Watford.. Just over Watford Dyke icon_biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Moss Trooper (edited 19 November 2001).]

Guest Moss Trooper

A can rememba when ah was a lad.. I said.. "maa where's the Sooth", "Sooth she say's, why hinny yas divvent wana gan doon thore, it's full o soothernors" "aye a knaa" says I "but where does it staat?", "Well hinny.. ya knaa Durhan road which gans through Gatesheed", "aye", "well" she said, " Gan to yon end o Gatesheed, thorse a geet big whoit loin gans across the road, cross that an ya in the Sooth me pet" icon_smile.gif

Guest Moss Trooper

A can rememba when ah was a lad.. I said.. "maa where's the Sooth", "Sooth she say's, why hinny yas divvent wana gan doon thore, it's full o soothernors" "aye a knaa" says I "but where does it staat?", "Well hinny.. ya knaa Durhan road which gans through Gatesheed", "aye", "well" she said, " Gan to yon end o Gatesheed, thorse a geet big whoit loin gans across the road, cross that an ya in the Sooth me pet" icon_smile.gif