Best Dressed Cache...

Guest Monz

OK... thought I'd throw down the gauntlet to all those cachers that are nearly as obsessed as I am icon_smile.gif

Wanted my next cache to be a little different so I have gone to town on the prep and also the contents (although you won't know what they are till you visit the cache hehe)

Let me know what you think... but remember I do have feelings icon_biggrin.gif

nl_outer.jpgnl_inner.jpg

PS. This cache will be in situ before the new year tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Monz (edited 25 December 2001).]

Guest lathama

very nice. Just wonder how the red fabric will look after a few it is opened in a few rain storms or maybe dropped in a stream (if one is near the cache) {D} it really does loom good though and i will try and get to it to pay my due to a bit of fine craftmans/persons ship!!!!!

Guest Morseman

The cache looks like it will be a very interesting one to visit Look forward to trying to get to itin the New Year.

BTW - In case people wanted to get ammo boxes from Anchor, I went on Christmas Eve to their Ripley depot. and it was closed. icon_frown.gif

They were having 3 days off. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but just in case people try the same thing today (Boxing day) then wait until tomorrow.

------------------

--... ...--

Morseman

Guest Kimrobin

quote:
Originally posted by Whizz Kid:

Any good suggestions as to where to get ammo boxes like this from? Is it a case of just going to your local armoury?

Any good Army surplus store should have them. I got three last week for £3.50 each.

Make sure they have the rubber gasket on the lid.

Alex.

Guest swampie

quote:
Originally posted by Monz:

PS. This cache will be in situ before the new year tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Monz (edited 25 December 2001).]

Which year might that be??

S.

Well its like this...

The original intention was to place it just outside York, which at the moment is under a few feet of water. Fortunately the weather has been quite horrible everytime I have had the time to plant the cache, and guess what, the location the cache was to be sited is now sub aqua.

I am looking for another location and will do it soon I promise. icon_biggrin.gif