"IF ONLY"

Guest PHREDD

IF ONLY.....I had more time, I could have stayed longer at the cache-bash at York.

Thoroughly enjoyed the company, exchanged a few stories, but most of all, put faces to names!

Can't wait for the next one...thank you all,

GAZ (Carlisle)

Guest dylanhayes

If only I had a GPS during all the times I have been lost in the fog on British mountains. It would have saved climbing the wrong mountain in Glencoe, bivving within 200 feet of the summit of Tryfan etc.

Guest The Relic Hunters

.. I hadn't agreed to cover for the boss at work today, I could have been at the meet.

Look forward to the next one...over in the North West?!!

Peeps

Guest dougandsonia

If only there were more caches in the real "oop norf", where I live. I hope to make the journey to Slorach's Wood next weeekend (its anniversary?) if I can get the pack mule started.

------------------

Guest Lost in Space

IF ONLY..........some people writing, (somewhat heatedly), in these Forums, could take life a little less seriously and enjoy the sport for what it is - a sport which can be enjoyed by all, regardless of age, race, political views etc. Let's all try to restore, and maintain this credo and keep these forums for serious geocaching questions or light hearted banter............

Guest jeremyp

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in Space:

IF ONLY..........some people writing, (somewhat heatedly), in these Forums, could take life a little less seriously and enjoy the sport for what it is - a sport which can be enjoyed by all, regardless of age, race, political views etc. Let's all try to restore, and maintain this credo and keep these forums for serious geocaching questions or light hearted banter............

I cannot believe this disgusting attitude. We need to keep this sport pure and uncorrupted by the sort of fascist capitalists that sometimes sully the beautiful game known as geocaching.

Before replying *please* make sure you realise the significance of the smiley at the top of this message :-)

------------------

Why use one word when two polysyllabic agglomerates will do?

Guest chris n maria

quote:
Originally posted by jeremyp:

IF ONLY... we'd done Sherlock 7 when we had the chance - it's been stolen now.

It's been reinstated now - so you get a second chance!

Guest jeremyp

quote:
Originally posted by chris n maria:

It's been reinstated now - so you get a second chance!

If you look at the log on Sherlock 7, you'll see I did it the next day :-)

Guest Luggage

quote:

I cannot believe this disgusting attitude. We need to keep this sport pure and uncorrupted by the sort of fascist capitalists that sometimes sully the beautiful game known as geocaching.

Jeremy, you really shouldn't put yourself down like that - that's our job! icon_wink.gif

Rincewind & Luggage

------------------

To infinity - and the cache!!

Guest Luggage

quote:

Jeremy, you really shouldn't put yourself down like that - that's our job! icon_wink.gif

Rincewind & Luggage

------------------

To infinity - and the cache!!