Fish and Coffee

Guest jeremyp

Guest jeremyp

In the Awards for Caches thread, there was a discussion about Fish and Coffee and whether the cache was still "live". Well, I e-mailed Doomslayer and he replied saying the cache was still there.

So you can still go and find it.

------------------

Why use one word when two polysyllabic agglomerates will do?

Guest jeremyp

It 's in Doomslayer's front garden. I don't know if there was a complaint about Robin Lovelock putting a cache in his front garden, but technically it's OK (you are allowed to put caches on private land if you ask permission of the owner). In practice I think it's slightly against the spirit of the sport, but that's no reason to go around getting hysterical and flaming people.

------------------

Why use one word when two polysyllabic agglomerates will do?

Guest davehinns

Jeremy - '...but that's no reason to go around getting hysterical and flaming people.'

Sorry did I offend you? No flame/hysteria posted or intended. I was just seeking clarification.

Dave (gone off posting - just seem to put my foot in it for some reason!)

Guest jeremyp

quote:
Originally posted by davehinns:

Jeremy - '...but that's no reason to go around getting hysterical and flaming people.'

Sorry did I offend you? No flame/hysteria posted or intended. I was just seeking clarification.

Dave (gone off posting - just seem to put my foot in it for some reason!)

No no no!

I was referring to some of the original threads about Robin Lovelock. In fact I never read anything about caches on private property, I was just saying that it's probably slightly over the top to have somebody lynched for placing a cache in their own front garden. I wasn't trying to imply that you or anybody else was actually doing that.

[This message has been edited by jeremyp (edited 28 February 2002).]