Video Cache

Guest GeoTrooper

Guest GeoTrooper

Hi - I am thinking about placing a cache with

some of my old videos.

Just wondered whether it was a good idea and whether fellow cachers would be interested

in video cache libary. Take a film - Leave a film - Watch the film ????

Be interested to know other peoples thoughts before I place the cache.

Cheers 'GeoTroopers'

Guest BumbleBee

Great idea!

One concern of mine - I don't think anything rated above a 15 should be placed in a cache. I wouldn't want to be held responsible for a child accidently coming across an 18 rated film. Maybe the limit should be a 12?

I'm a DVD girl now, so if you've a container big enough for around 100 vids I'll come and drop them off icon_smile.gif

------------------

-Emma-

[This message has been edited by BumbleBee (edited 09 November 2001).]

Guest BumbleBee

Great idea!

One concern of mine - I don't think anything rated above a 15 should be placed in a cache. I wouldn't want to be held responsible for a child accidently coming across an 18 rated film. Maybe the limit should be a 12?

I'm a DVD girl now, so if you've a container big enough for around 100 vids I'll come and drop them off icon_smile.gif

------------------

-Emma-

[This message has been edited by BumbleBee (edited 09 November 2001).]

Guest theGophers

Neat idea.

I assume you would list the initial titles on the Cache page and as they get swapped update the list?

If you go back for another Video can you log it twice? Or is that only if the second video is not a sequel [ icon_wink.gif].

We'll watch that space

Guest theGophers

Neat idea.

I assume you would list the initial titles on the Cache page and as they get swapped update the list?

If you go back for another Video can you log it twice? Or is that only if the second video is not a sequel [ icon_wink.gif].

We'll watch that space