Tim and June need a Medal....

Ben Pid

I cant believe Tim and June.

In my opinion they are by miles the best cachers in Britain.

They have found our 5 star cache which may I say I never thought would be acheived in my lifetime, it wasnt my idea and is solely Dan's credit of a cache idea.

Just how they did this I will never no, It was like a BLACKPOOL MYSTERY cache again only in the middle of a wood this time, I mean how on earth did they pull this one off!!!! talk about home lunchbox instinct, its like dowsing for lunchboxes with these guys.

I mean if I told you theres a lunchbox in a wood near London and set you on your way then you come back saying you found it I wouldnt commend you any higher than this, congratulations Tim and June this is an acheievment beyond all other, TRUE CACHING SPIRIT and WILLPOWER.

Well Done.

Keep it coming.

Pid

Ben Piddington http://www.buckscaching.co.uk

Thanks you guys,

We could sorta brag and say something like "Nah, it was easy". That might encourage others to try it.

Or we could say "Geez, that kept us busy for soooo long" that would frighten others off.

To be honest, we reckon that if we hadn't had to break off because the CIN Fox changed his route we could have finished it that day.

June was spot on with all the clues along the way, (can't say too much for obvious reasons), I am getting worried that her mind is working along the same lines as you two. icon_biggrin.gif

We enjoyed it all, until it started pouring down and I only had a fleece on. That'll teach me. icon_frown.gif

Thanks again, flattery will get you everywhere icon_biggrin.gif

Tim & June (Winchester)

See June, I told you that sign which said 'Unsuitable for Motor Vehicles' was wrong ! icon_smile.gif

Look, its simple really...Stop doing their difficult caches. You *know* it only encourages them! Its bad enough having the most avid cache-planters in the country sitting right on your doorstep without giving them an excuse to lay any more!

God help my front page.... icon_eek.gif

No trees were harmed during the production of this posting, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced....

quote:
Originally posted by Tim & June:

Thanks you guys,

We could sorta brag and say something like "Nah, it was easy". That might encourage others to try it.

Or we could say "Geez, that kept us busy for soooo long" that would frighten others off.

To be honest, we reckon that if we hadn't had to break off because the CIN Fox changed his route we could have finished it that day.

June was spot on with all the clues along the way, (can't say too much for obvious reasons), I am getting worried that her mind is working along the same lines as you two. icon_biggrin.gif

We enjoyed it all, until it started pouring down and I only had a fleece on. That'll teach me. icon_frown.gif

Thanks again, flattery will get you everywhere icon_biggrin.gif

Tim & June (Winchester)

See June, I told you that sign which said 'Unsuitable for Motor Vehicles' was wrong ! icon_smile.gif

Well, we know who to phone if we get stuck on Friday. We got a glass of coke resting on our sucess!

Michael aka 1/2 of Team Blitz

Wqablz-xqxw tdqml kwfwm twjowcl di klelqklqok ejw hepw gt dm lbw ktdl!

26 27.75 34.2(recuring) 41.09275 480.048 55.027777777(carrys on!) 62.01749271

Burial Mound? I haven't actually even started on that one yet. Its a bit further down my page. I tend to work down the page sequentially, especially on nearby caches so i'm not due to get to that one for a bit yet.

Quell thy vigour, oh impetuous youth!

No trees were harmed during the production of this posting, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced....

Horror, we were 20ft away but my dad said it was too dark. We beat T&J though, we only got 1 location. WE WILL RETURN!!

Michael aka 1/2 of Team Blitz

Wqablz-xqxw tdqml kwfwm twjowcl di klelqklqok ejw hepw gt dm lbw ktdl!

26 27.75 34.2(recuring) 41.09275 480.048 55.027777777(carrys on!) 62.01749271