Release Notes (Adventure Lab®: March 2024 credit distribution) - March 12, 2024

Release Notes (Adventure Lab®: March 2024 credit distribution) - March 12, 2024

Today, Geocaching HQ distributed over 29,000 credits to players worldwide to create Adventures. This distribution provides credits both to new creators, as well as existing creators who have created quality content for the Adventure Lab community.

Creators met the following criteria to receive a credit:

• Have a Premium membership
  • Completed at least 2 Adventure Locations
  • Logged a Location within the last year
  • Didn't have any unused Adventure credits or draft Adventures
  • Have all active owned Adventures with ratings in the top 90% of global Adventures

If your account received a credit, you can see this new credit both within the Adventure Lab® app and the Builder

To see if you received a credit in the Adventure Lab® app, visit the “Profile” screen. A blue dot will appear next to “My Adventures” if your account has a newly distributed credit. Within the “My Adventures” page, the text “1 Available credit” will appear if your account has a credit.

Screen 1.png               Screen 2.PNG

In the Builder, if your account was granted a credit, a “1” will appear next to “Available credits” and a box will appear with details about the credit. Select the “Get started” button to begin building your Adventure.

Builder Credit.png

Adam (Captain_Cookie), Adventure Lab® Support Manager, is watching this thread to answer questions whenever possible.

Any posts in this thread should relate to this release. Comments unrelated to the release may be removed. Please direct unrelated comments to other appropriate threads. Thanks!

• Love 1

Thank you so much for this insight. I was very happy when I got the Adventure credit some days ago even though I already have five active adventures. Now I reckon that they must be in the top 90% of all adventures globally. That makes me very proud. I hope I'm able to contribute another great adventure with the new credit.

• Funny 3