Easy way to analyse attributes on a list of (yet to be found) caches

BFMC

Hopefully I can get this from brain to screen in a way that makes sense to others... let me know if unsuccessful.

I am travelling with a group of cachers to a mega on Leap Day next month. We are planning a fairly detailed list of caches to find while we are there, on leap day itself we will be focusing primarily on leap day add-ons for the project-gc badges (no sleep for us!). I know about (and have been using) the 'not a checker' challenge checker for the add-ons https://project-gc.com/Challenges/80820, which has been incredibly helpful.

Onto my current issue though - One of the preparation steps I want to do is identify all of the attributes (combined) that we will encounter from the given list of caches, in order to see what's missing (and tweak the list of necessary). I'm not worried about comparing them against what the members of our team have already found. Is there an easy way to get attribute data either in some form of export (or into GSAK, which I have recently downloaded again) so that we can check off the ones we have covered?

GSAK stores attribute data, including attribute definitions, etc..  GSAK uses the well-known and well-documented SQLite database for its storage.  If you have any friends who know about databases, I recommend you talk to them.

Attempting to do this with the GSAK macro language might be possible, but from my perspective using GSAK macros is like poking my eyes out with a hot needle.

• Funny 1
On 1/18/2024 at 7:00 PM, fizzymagic said:

GSAK stores attribute data, including attribute definitions, etc..  GSAK uses the well-known and well-documented SQLite database for its storage.  If you have any friends who know about databases, I recommend you talk to them.

Attempting to do this with the GSAK macro language might be possible, but from my perspective using GSAK macros is like poking my eyes out with a hot needle.

Yeah I thought about going down that rabbit hole. Ended up just importing them into GSAK and then just going through each one and ticking them off a printed list, Bingo style. Didnt quite achieve what I wanted in terms of tallying them all to keep track of what we drop off if we change the list, but so be it.