Watch List Notification

Guest theGophers

Guest theGophers

Here is one for you hardened cachers

On the 8th of November I got 2 mail notifications of somebody loggingb a find at 2 of my watched caches. when I clicked on the link the first one was last logged on the 28th of september and the second on the 1st of November. I had already recieved notification for the 1st of November cache on yes the 1st of November.

First question is has anybody else recieved notification of a "watched cache find" to find that it was not found and...

...secondly is there any other reason for this.

Guest McIrish

quote:
Originally posted by Kimrobin:

Could have been someone who withdrew their logs last week and then re-instated them later.

Alex.

Please pardon me for posting in your forums...but I have had this problem also. I found that if I hit the refresh button, the logs appeared. Hope this might help.

I have had something similar happen. It turned out to be a Dutch couple who had found the cache on August Bank Holiday, but took over a month to log the find. The site just slotted the log into the correct date slot so I had to scroll down a bit to find it.

Richard

Guest theGophers

Could be. I have just found a new cache 6 miles from home and I have not been notified yet.

But Hey!, that's why I keep checking the site every day. Addicted or what :-)