Change in cache description not updated in the Geocaching app

I have a mystery cache (GC9GMVZ) with an URL to an external sound file that I needed to update. The old had the file name Musikora.mp3, the new Musikora2.mp3.

The change was immediately effective in the Web interface to the cache, but in the iPhone app it's still pointing to the old file, and it's been weeks since the change.

I have only tested this in my own phone, so I don't know what happens for someone who's never looked at the cache description before.

Is there some kind of caching going on here? What can be done to make the app to show the correct file?

(I tagged this as iOS, since that's where I have seen the problem. I don't know if it's the same in Android.)

22 minutes ago, barefootjeff said:

Yes, the app caches just about everything. To force a refresh, go to the cache's top page and slide down with your finger.

Ehh... ok, thanks. It seems to work, but I think that's the least obvious user interface "feature" I have seen in my entire life...

(Automatically refreshing the cache now and then would be helpful as well, say once a day or week, or something...)