Bogus report on Ad Lab

technetium

Today I've received a report on my ad lab in Utrecht from a player that today only has found a cache in Zeist (A completely different city).

The mail also states: Further reports may result in additional administrative action taken with your Adventure.

But no option to clarify the situation. So how can I prevent "additional administrative action"

Tc

• Upvote 2

What kind of report? What did the player say?  perhaps they tried to do your Lab previously, and reporting has only just been enabled so they could not report it when they were trying it.  I've been tempted to report ambiguous and poorly-worded questions myself.

Edited by fizzymagic

I've had a similar report with the user saying "Unable to open geofence" but there is no indication of which Lab stage is in question. This Lab has an overall rating of 4.5 stars through 37 visits and no previous mentions of any issues with proximity., and certainly zero feedback directly to me from the user.

I reviewed all my stages and have tweaked the coordinates for one stage that might have been a little out of whack, but the user has over 250 Lab finds in their profile so you'd think they would know enough to move around a bit! :rolleyes:

I will keep an eye on this to prevent any hasty "additional administrative action".

• Helpful 1
On 8/15/2023 at 12:15 PM, Highlander 71 said:

I've had a similar report with the user saying "Unable to open geofence" but there is no indication of which Lab stage is in question. This Lab has an overall rating of 4.5 stars through 37 visits and no previous mentions of any issues with proximity., and certainly zero feedback directly to me from the user.

I hope you don't think that is the user's fault!

• Surprised 1